Don't forget my ribs!! LoL And make sure to do that extra cheering for the Suns for me.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Some from the hospital and Gizzlies House.
These don't even do it justice, it's massive with many different parts.
The Pyramid from the window...
![]()
Some 'hospital food'...
Sushi bar too!
![]()
List of names that aren't here with us, pretty big wall sadly.
Game...
![]()
Interesting pics, thanks.
You look like you became possessed by the ribs![]()
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
The one and only Steve Nash.
![]()
D?mnit R13!!! Those were supposed to be my ribs.And I don't want the "recycled" version, either.
Did you at least do some extra cheering for the Suns for me?
:laffingassoff:
Seriously, good to know ya had a good time and thanks for sharing the pics. That pyramid is big, ain't it? I have relatives who live down there. They took us to see it not long after it was built. Sadly, though, we never got to go in.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I didn't know about that wall. I guess my cousins name is probably on there. It was 9 years ago on the 13th that she lost her battle with leukemia.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks